Here are the most common questions we receive. If your question isn't answered here, please contact us.
What's your Covid protocol for returning to the theatre?
• All audience members and staff will be required to wear a mask.
• When you arrive, we will take your temperature.
• Each individual will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver. You will not be permitted to watch the show without signing one.
• There will be no concessions served.
• There will be no intermission. We have chosen a shorter show (running less than an hour) to accomplish this for our Christmas production.
• We will be following state required spacing between seats/rows in the auditorium.
• The facility will be thoroughly sanitized following CDC guidelines.
Because COVID is an ever-changing issue and proper health and safety protocols are frequently updated, we reserve the right to change these procedures at any time in accordance with state, city and/or CDC recommended guidelines.
What’s your refund policy for tickets?
We offer exchanges for another performance if notice is given 2 hours before the show.
What is seating like?
Here's a link to a handy seating chart.
What time do performances start?
Most shows begin at 7:30 pm with Sunday matinees at 2:30 pm, but check the Box Office / Tickets page for specifics on a particular show.
Do you rent your space?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions.
Do you use volunteer ushers?
Why, yes! Please contact the office for more information.
Can I advertise in your program?
We would love it if you would! Call us to discuss.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Ennis Public Theatre does not share contact info with anyone. If you attend a show, we add you to our snail mail list if an address was provided.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.