Ennis Public Theatre appreciates all of our patrons and artists and their patience as we navigate through the ever-changing recommendations for social distancing and quarantine-related delays. We look forward to soon returning to performing for live audiences and to a sense of normalcy in our artistic endeavors.
With that mind, we are pleased to announce that we WILL be mounting our holiday production, A Christmas Carol!
Tickets for this family-friendly holiday show will go on sale on November 1, but EPT will be taking reservations via phone rather than online as we transition back to live audiences. This limited seating capacity will ensure the safety of our audience members, cast, crew and staff, and we appreciate your patience as we sort through the logistics of this process.
Our hope is that 2021 will bring a regular schedule of shows back to EPT, so watch our site for updates and the announcement of our 2021 season!
Covid Protocol for Returning to the Theatre
Because COVID is an ever-changing issue and proper health and safety protocols are frequently updated, we reserve the right to change these procedures at any time in accordance with state, city and/or CDC recommended guidelines.
• All audience members and staff will be required to wear a mask.
• When you arrive, we will take your temperature.
• Each individual will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver. You will not be permitted to watch the show without signing one.
• There will be no concessions served.
• There will be no intermission. We have chosen a shorter show (running less than an hour) to accomplish this for our Christmas production.
• We will be following state required spacing between seats/rows in the auditorium.
• The facility will be thoroughly sanitized following CDC guidelines.
Quarantine Comeback Campaign
The Ennis Public Theatre is the jewel in the crown of our Downtown. It has been through much passion, work, and dedication by so many that this theatre is thriving and ever evolving.
Angie Juenemann, Board President and Ennis Mayor
I loved working at Ennis — the people were kind, the show was great — but most importantly for an actor, the audiences were FANTASTIC.
An actor’s dream! This little theater is a hidden gem…not a bad drive from Dallas, cool performance space and appreciative audiences. When can I come play again?!
Most fun I’ve had in years. Oh my gosh, I love this little theatre.
2020 SEASON SPONSOR
2020 CORPORATE SPONSORS
2020 INDIVIDUAL SPONSORS
John & Sharon Altman
Bryce & Sandy Anderson
Bryan & Sylvia Fry
Mike & Amy Zicarelli