Covid Protocol for Returning to the Theatre
• All audience members and staff will be required to wear a mask.
• When you arrive, we will take your temperature.
• Each individual will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver. You will not be permitted to watch the show without signing one.
• There will be no concessions served.
• There will be no intermission. We have chosen a shorter show (running less than an hour) to accomplish this for our Christmas production.
• We will be following state required spacing between seats/rows in the auditorium.
• The facility will be thoroughly sanitized following CDC guidelines.
Because COVID is an ever-changing issue and proper health and safety protocols are frequently updated, we reserve the right to change these procedures at any time in accordance with state, city and/or CDC recommended guidelines.
The Box Office and lobby open 1 hour before the scheduled show time. The House opens one half-hour before scheduled show start time.
Our theater accommodates 87 patrons. Wheelchair accessible seating is available by reservation by calling the box office in advance at 972-878-7529.
Will Call (online and phone ticket orders) may be picked up at the Box Office counter the day of your selected show.
Ticket prices are $16 for adults, and $13 for seniors, students and military. All card types, cash, and check are accepted as forms of payment at our box office.
Late Seating Policy
Due to the configuration of our theater space and to ensure on-time patrons’ enjoyment, we do not allow late admittance. If you arrive after the show begins, you may wait in the lobby. You will be seated during intermission. In the event that your plans change or that you are late to a sold-out show, we will do our best to reschedule or exchange your theater outing for another date or show. We regret that we cannot offer refunds.
Our shows are popular and often sell out! Be sure to show up on time. For sold out shows, unclaimed reservations will be released to standby patrons at the scheduled show start time.
Our concession stand has a wide variety of beverages available. These items can be purchased pre-show or at intermission and can be brought into the theater to enjoy. Outside food and drink are prohibited.